Estate Management Insurance

This cover, which includes public liability insurance, has been developed for the communal facilities of complex estates which may comprise multiple blocks of flats or a mix of blocks and houses.

The ‘facilities’ may simply be private roads but they can also extend to electric gates, street lighting and even communal play areas, swimming pools and gyms. Your lease should tell you what is considered ‘Communal Estate’. This insurance can provide peace of mind and protect you against the sometimes high cost of damage caused to the communal areas.

For a copy of our guide to Communal Estate insurance, the cover provided under a standard policy* and examples of how the cover could benefit you, click here.



* For full terms and conditions please refer to the policy wording available on request.