Office Buildings and Contents Insurance

Commercial Property and Contents Insurance

Office insurance can offer cover for office contents, office premises, equipment breakdown – including portable equipment- and business interruption that leads to loss of income. Whether you work from home or have separate business premises, having the right insurance cover for your office is important. We understand that every business is different and we can tailor the cover to suit your individual needs.

Our business contents insurance covers the cost of replacing or repairing your office equipment if it is accidentally damaged, lost or stolen. In addition, you can also add a range of specialist covers to your policy: portable equipment, business interruption, equipment breakdown and buildings.

For a copy of our guide to office buildings and contents insurance, the cover our standard policy* provides and examples of how the cover could benefit you, please call us on 08000 92 93 94 or send us a message.

* For full terms and conditions please refer to the policy wording available on request.