Insurance Valuation

It’s important that your property or development is insured for the full re-building cost throughout the lifetime of your policy.  If you get it badly wrong and suffer a serious loss, your insurance protection will not cover all your repair costs leaving you substantially out of pocket.  Correctly assessing what it would cost to rebuild a block of flats is complex and it’s always worth seeking expert advice.