More great-value CPD opportunities announced by Leasehold Management Professionals.
Fast-establishing itself as the South of England’s leading hub for networking, CPD and generally keeping your finger on the pulse of residential property management, Leasehold Management Professionals has announced details of its next events. They are scheduled for Bournemouth on 21st March and Brighton on 2nd May.
The half-day, CPD-accredited sessions will give delegates a 360o view of the market they work in and useful insights into how to succeed in it. Tickets cost £10 and can be bought online here. Presentations are followed by the opportunity to network with peers, colleague and suppliers.
What will you learn about on the day?
- Market Movements – from Benjamin Home from Evolve Block & Estate Management
- The value of roof spaces from Julian Davies of Earl Kendrick.
- Legal updates from Matt Lewis of Coles Miller Solicitors
- Insurance issues from Fernando Valdivielso from Deacon Insurance
- How to win new business from Desmond Moreira from Pitch to Win
- Productivity from Emma Blaney from Productive Property People
The growing popularity of these events is a mark of the respect that Leasehold Management Professionals has achieved, and the value busy professionals place on having a regional resource within easy reach. Deacon is proud to play a continuing and active role in LMP.
The opinions and views expressed in the above articles are those of the author only and are for guidance purposes only. The authors disclaim any liability for reliance upon those opinions and would encourage readers to rely upon more than one source before making a decision based on the information.