Get A Quote: Blocks of Flats Insurance
- 28 years in block insurance
- From 2 flats in a converted house to 50+ in purpose built blocks
- Standard & non-standard construction
- Listed buildings
- Competitive quotes
- We pay 94% of claims*
- More than £14 billion** property insured
We insure properties that are
- Purpose built
- Listed buildings
- Flats above shops
- … among many others.
- Block insurer of the Year 2016/2017
- Block insurer of the Year 2015/2016
- Highly Commended Block Insurer of the Year 2017/2018
- Broker Claims Team of the Year 2016 Insurance Times Magazine
Some of our trusted partners
- XL Catlin
Request a quote
Do you live in a flat like this?
Blocks of flats come in all shapes and sizes. From two flats in a converted house to more than 20 in a purpose built block, for insurance purposes you live in what insurers call a ‘block of flats’. Below are just a few of the types of blocks we insure. We quote on 99%* of enquiries, standard and non-standard construction including listed buildings.
Flats above shops
* Data collected by Deacon 1-1-17 to 31-12-17 when we paid 93.56% of insurance claims based on annual claims opened and settled in the same year and excluding claims withdrawn and not pursued.
** Data collected by Deacon 1-1-2017 to 31-12-2017
Deacon is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909 WB60-2017 Exp 19/2/19
* Terms and Conditions: This promotion is open between 1 September 2018 and 31 December 2017 and is only available to: UK residents aged 18 years or over; freeholders, residential management companies and resident associations who are new customers to Deacon and purchase a new blocks of flats insurance policy. Minimum premiums apply. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer and Deacon reserves the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time. Full terms and conditions: 1 Promoter’s name and address: Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers of Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT (the “Promoter). 2 Promotion/Prize: 20% discount on blocks of flats insurance premiums. 3 Promotion Period: This Promotion applies to Block of Flat Insurance purchased between 22 September and 31 December 2017 (inclusive). 4 How to participate: a) In order to benefit from this promotion you must: (i) be a UK resident over the age of 18 years old; (ii) a new customer to the Promoter; and (iii) purchase a Blocks of Flat insurance from the Promoter; b) the purchased policy must be held for minimum of 12 months and should the policy be cancelled a cancellation fee will apply and any pro rata refund subject to the agreement of the insurer. 4 Additional Terms: a) If you cancel your policy during the first 12 months, (i) any refund of premium due will be calculated on a pro rata basis on the discounted premium quoted (inclusive of tax) and (ii) you may still have to pay on a pro rata basis, the difference between the offer premium and the price before application of the discount for the cover provided. These premiums will include the cost of any taxes applicable. 5Eligibility restrictions and requirements: This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Discounts and rewards provided in this Promotion are subject to availability and may be varied over time. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative discounts/rewards of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the Promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter has the right to withdraw the competition at any time. 6 General: No correspondence will be entered into regarding any of the terms and conditions or conduct of the Promoter in selecting the Winner. The Promoter will not be liable for any website/system failures, network errors, hacks on the system or personal computer/mobile device issues. Email is not a secure method of communication and any such transmission is sent at your own risk. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt survey responses will be invalid and not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. This Promotion and its terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising out of it will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. 7 Data Protection and Privacy: By participating in this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and for the Promoter to use your personal data for the purposes of this Promotion and future marketing. 8 Marketing: All participants, by entering into this promotion, agree to be contacted by the Promoter regarding their products, services and news. Where you decide that you do not want to be contacted by the Promoter for such purposes then please include the words “opt-out” in your text or email submission. You can change your mind at any time about receiving such marketing from the Promoter by emailing email@example.com by calling 08000 92 93 94 or by writing to Marketing, Deacon, 100 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset. BH8 8AQ FP601-2017 Exp 25/09/2-18