Deacon specialises in providing buildings insurance for flats from 2 in a converted house to more than 50 in a purpose built block and large conversions including listed buildings.
We insure properties that are
- Converted houses
- Terraced properties
- Purpose built
- Listed buildings
- Flats above shops
- Large conversions
- … among many others.
- 30 years’ experience providing buildings insurance for flats and apartments
- From 2 flats in a converted house to 50+ in purpose built blocks
- Standard & non-standard construction
- Listed buildings
- Competitive quotes
- We pay 95% of claims*
- In-house claims team based in the UK
- 9 out of 10** customers renew with us every year
- £15 billion** property insured
- Get a quote today!y others.
We insure properties for
- Shared freeholders
- Directors of RMC and RTM companies
- Resident Associations
- Property Managers
- Managing Agents
Our insurance products
- Buildings insurance
- Directors & Officers cover
- Engineering & Inspection Services
- Legal Expenses
- Estate cover
Our insurance services
- Building insurance valuations
- Fire risk assessments
- Health & Safety risk assessments
- Asbestos management surveys
Some of our insurance partners
REQUEST A QUOTE
Do you live in a flat like this?
Blocks of flats come in all shapes and sizes. From two flats in a converted house to more than 20 in a purpose built block, for insurance purposes you live in what insurers call a ‘block of flats’. Below are just a few of the types of blocks we insure. We quote on 99%* of enquiries, standard and non-standard construction including listed buildings.
Flats above shops
* Data collected by Deacon 1-1-2018 to 31-12-2018 when we paid 95.4% of insurance claims based on annual claims opened and closed in the same year and excluding claims not pursued.
** Data collected by Deacon of renewals for blocks of flats buildings insurance cover for the period 1 February 2019 to 30 April 2019.
Deacon is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909 WB60-2017 Exp 19/2/19