Your rental property can be a great asset. But as a landlord, if you’re unprepared or just plain unlucky, it can fast become a financial burden.
Key benefits of cover
• the building up to the sum insured
• garages, domestic outbuildings
• car parks, roads, pavements, terraces, patios, drives and footpaths
• walls, fences, gates, canopies, TV aerials, satellite dishes, external lighting,lamp posts, fixed signs, CCTV
• drains, sewers and septic tanks
• fire, storm, flood
• public liability up to £2 million (option to increase to £5 million)
• landlords’ contents up to the sum insured on the policy
For a copy of our guide to Residential Landlord insurance, the cover provided under a standard policy* and examples of how the cover could benefit you, click here.
* For full terms and conditions please refer to the policy wording available on request.